I recently had to update my Resume. In the process of updating, I realized there is about 10 years unaccounted for while I was a full-time stay-at-home mother. I started to feel a little ashamed about my unimpressive work experience but then I decided to make another Resume that represents those 10 years and beyond. So here it is. I am sharing it with you and maybe there are others of you out there that have my same qualifications and experience. The job doesn’t always pay well but the benefits are outstanding!
Address: Stay-at-Home Mom, USA
- To raise happy, healthy and productive children so that they grow up to be happy, healthy and productive adults.
Skills & Abilities:
- Labored and delivered three separate human beings.
- Able to multi-task while nursing/feeding baby.
- Feed, bathe, and cloth children on a daily basis 24/7.
- Pay bills and manages household while keeping children alive.
- Buckle children appropriately into car seats and get to final destination with Goldfish snacks and Disney videos on hand.
- Oversee children’s education and refresh memory on all subjects lost and forgotten due to sleep deprivation.
- Able to find the best bargains so that all children can have the latest fashion trends while still able to pay your mortgage.
- Understand that yard sales and consignment stores will increase your day-to-day dollar and will help to afford your child’s college education one day.
- Have the unique ability to just give “the look” and your children will immediately stand in attention.
- Frequently use the word “No” and let it become your best friend.
- On occasion, use the phrase “because I said so” and never feel guilty about it.
- See Management, Sales and Communication
- Spiritual Advisor
- Fashion Police/Advisor
- Party Planner
- Interior Designer/Painter
- ** This list changes and grows on a daily basis. Check back frequently for further skills.
- A file can be made upon request of available witnesses of skills or just see children on a good day.
- Grandparents are biased and I wouldn’t recommend if you are looking for an unbiased reference.